Thursday, August 25, 2011

Russian Doll: Preview of Episode Three



Anastasia 's Episode 3


Well Anastasia is partying and disrespecting her mother.  The girls claim that Russian parents expect too much from their children and are impossible to please.  The more you give them the more they want.  This causes a some harsh words to be exchanged between Anastasia and her mother.  I'll have to see the entire episode to give my opinion on how disrespectful she comes across.  I will say this, I definitely saw hurt in the eyes of her mother and that I did not like.  Let us know what you think?  Is there ever a good excuse to speak to your mother the way Anastasia does in this clip?  I say no.

Watch for tonight's episode at 11:30 PM NEW TIME! 




Picture and video credit: Lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment