Saturday, October 1, 2011

Russian Dolls: Just When You Think You Heard Everything!




Just when you think you have heard everything in the realm of the absurd, something else comes along.  Today it's the news tweeted by Michael Levitis that Marina and Eva are in negotiations over a Russian talk show!  Yes you heard me right and he is asking for opinions, but I do hesitate to tweet him mine.  However, I will gladly pour my heart out here on the blog. 


First of all it should be in Russian for a Russian audience.  Eva's accent is a little too thick for the average American listener to understand everything she says.  Marina's voice is too shrilly and high pitched in any language not to drive people away.  I have to wonder whose bright idea this is, if in fact it's true.  Some times i think these cast members throw stuff out there on the internet to see if it will "stick."  Like Eddie did a couple of days ago when he said another network had picked up the show for a second season.  I really have trouble believing Eva and Marina were made any kind of offer for a talk show.  I think they are just saying that so maybe some producer will think it's a good idea.  It's not.


Picture credit: Michael's Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I've been watching the show from the beginning and think it is GREAT,funny and everything a reality show should be!!!!

    I think a Russin talk show is a very good idea....the only downside is that I don't speak Russian...although my Grandma was Russian, so I'll need a translator :)!!!

    What audience would the talk show be targeting?

    What would the format be?

    I think that perhps a talk show that has a similar format to Rachel Ray where we get to experience som of the culture and foods of Russia....

    If you are looking for a great writer contact me at seowriter365@gmail.com *my name is Nina*.....I'd love to help with the publicity.

    p.s. I'm not the same "Nina" that posted the last comment.....

    ReplyDelete