Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Russian Dolls: Animal Print Dresses





I just heard that animal print dresses are in style.  Who is my fashionista advisor? Why Marina, of course! Today she tweets "Looks like animal prints r. BIG this season I bought 3 dresses all different animal prints." We know, based on the Talk Show idea, that she is an expert in fashion.  And, not to be outdone by any of the Manhattan socialites, Marina starts off her collection with not one, not two, but three new animal print dresses!  I am so far behind.  I need to go shopping this weekend and add one to my collection.  You never know when I will be invited to a red carpet event.  

I was hoping Marina would have tweeted a picture of herself in one of the dresses, but no luck.  So I found one online of the above model and now I am trying to picture Marina in it.  Now that made me laugh out loud!

Picture credit: thisnext.com

No comments:

Post a Comment